Yay!!! They are even cuter looking at them a second time around! Which reminds me I seriously gotta get going on your wedding gift. I remember which one is the favorite that's not gonna be on the announcements so I'll see if I can just copy it from here, if not I might need to borrow the cd from you if that's okay. Oh and btw three days until you can start reading your countdown calendar! :)
Those are great! You guys look so cute together! Luanne did a great job-I didn't even know she did pics!
ReplyDeleteYou are so pretty! & J.D. is taller than you! Amazing! I love these Tawni!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! They are even cuter looking at them a second time around! Which reminds me I seriously gotta get going on your wedding gift. I remember which one is the favorite that's not gonna be on the announcements so I'll see if I can just copy it from here, if not I might need to borrow the cd from you if that's okay. Oh and btw three days until you can start reading your countdown calendar! :)
ReplyDeleteso cute!! it was so nice to meet you!! glad to see that jd found a great girl that makes him happy.
ReplyDelete