I have tons of pictures to show from our week long trip to Oregon. It was gorgeous there!! I loved meeting the people that JD got to serve and teach the gospel to. Everyone was so kind and loving to us. When we got there Saturday, it was beautiful and sunny. Sunday was stormy, but Monday and Tuesday was yet again sun shiny and pretty! The rest of the week was rainy. We were so grateful to have some good weather for our trip. I'm just going to post a bunch of pictures and say where we were. Warning: there are a lot of pictures of JD and I, can you blame me?
Cathedral Park and Cathedral Bridge in north Portland.
Just a cool look-out over Portland.
TILLAMOOK!!!! Aka: cheese city.
The coast off of Wheeler.
This is the view form the Grimnes' home. We stayed with them for two nights and got to wake up to this view twice. It's incredible!
Probably my favorite site, Neakhanie Mt. You can see miles and miles of the Oregon coast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment